bigger box… just look the comparison with HG box..
come in two pair of hands and one weapon included.
the mono eye are movable and can light on.. too bad i dont have batteries to make the lighting eye..
c-connector on both front skirt.. might break the connector i move it too much
actually i want to paint the thrusters but i feel lazy(23 thrusters need to paint!)
so i leave it unpainted.. the thrusters still looking nice even without paint..
lucky the funnels are removable… i paint the tip of the funnel with gold marker pen..
the claw on leg can be moving.. i still prefer fixed feet than articulated leg.
the action base almost break because it is too heavy! I recommended to use
MG action base than HG.. less chance to break but i think
its better display without stand..
comparison size with HG O gundam and SD Gouf.. still smaller than HG kits i guess..
Dendrobium still cannot beat Ninghtingale
- Separate parts especially the thrusters and funnels
- LED mono eye
- It is huge!!
- extra one pair of hand
- some part have metallic color
- weird joint at the smaller shoulder.. easy to broken the joint
- the surface seem a bit rough
- leg joint can easily become loose
- not suitable to display with action base stand